Ingredients: (20 small patties)
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for 1+ hour)
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- Sweetener to taste (agave syrup, maple syrup, honey etc.)
- 5 drops of peppermint extract
*It's better to use light sweetener as it will not change the filling's colour to darker.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. carob or more to taste (optional)
- Sweetener to taste (date syrup, maple syrup, honey)
1. For the filling, pour all the ingredients into a bowl and using a hand blender blend until smooth.
2. Take a teaspoon of the mixture and place it into each silicone cupcake mould, cupcake liner or on a parchment paper and form small rounded shapes.
3. Place them into a freezer for few hours until solid and firm.
4. For the coating, pour all the ingredients together and mix them with a spoon.
5. When the filling is ready take it out of the freezer and place it on a parchment paper.
6. Pour some melted chocolate on top and wait for it to cool down.
7. Turn them over and do the other side.
8. You can put them into the freezer or a fridge for few minutes or eat them straight away if the coating is solid.