- Bananas - sliced and frozen
- Almond butter (or other nut butter)
- A pinch of Himalayan salt (if you have unsalted almond butter)
- Chopped almonds (optional)
1. Put frozen bananas, almond butter and Himalayan salt into a blender or a food processor.
2. Blend everything together until smooth.
3. Decorate it with some almonds and almond butter on top.
*Add as many bananas and almond butter as you want.
* When you take out the bananas from the freezer, wait for few minutes so they can get softer and easier to blend.
*It also tastes great with peanut butter.