- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil/cocoa butter
- Sweetener to taste (maple syrup, date syrup, honey etc.)
- Cinammon, ginger or other spices
- Himalayan/sea salt
- Dried fruits
1. Pour melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and sweetener to taste.
2. Using a blender or a spoon mix everything together.
Optional: Add some spices, fruit or nuts into a mixture.
3. Pour the mixture into a silicone chocolate moulds if you have one or a lined baking tray.
Optional: Add some fruit or nuts at the top.
4. Place into a freezer for few hours or until solid.
* Coconut oil will make the chocolate solid and so smooth!