- 1 coconut milk 400ml can (If you don't have it you can use any plant-based milk of your choice and look at the last point with *)
- 1 passata/chopped tomato can
- 1 chickpea can
- 1 medium onion or 2 small ones
- 1-2 tsp. of sweetener (I used date syrup)
- Herbs and spices: fresh or powdered garlic and ginger, curry, cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper, chili (optional)
1. Add some coconut oil into the pan and add chopped onions, garlic and ginger (if you're using fresh). Stir for 1 minute.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except for herbs and spices and stir.
3. Then add herbs and spices. And that's it!
* You can decorate it with fresh cilantro or parsley.
* Serve it with basmati rice.
* If you want the sauce to be creamier, put 1 tbsp. of flour of your choice into a small jar with 1/3 cup of plant-based milk or cold water and quickly shake. Pour the mixture into the curry sauce and bring it to the boil while still stirring.