- 4 small bananas or 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup (100g) of plant-based yogurt (I used coconut yogurt)
- Sweetener to taste (around 100g)
- 50ml of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. of milled flax seeds (mix with 5 tbsp. of boiling water and wait for a minute - instead of 2 eggs)
- 3 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 100g of oats (or oat flour)
- vanilla extract (optional)
1. In the food processor add all the wet ingredients and mix together.
2. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix again.
3. Pour the mixture into the baking tray (I use silicone one)
4. Bake at 180C for around 40-45 min.