- Dried fruit (I used dates, prunes and raisins)
- Nut butter
- Cocoa powder
1. Place all the ingredient, except nut butter, into a blender annd blend until it will become a sticky paste.
2. Take it out of the blender and pour some water on your fingers to help you form the muffins.
3. When you form the muffin base create a small hole and pour some nut butter inside.
4. Add some himalayan/sea salt on top (if it is unsalted) or pour some nut butter into a bowl and mix with salt.
5. Place them into a freezer for 10 - 20 min. so the nut butter become solid.
*If you use peanut butter you can skip this step because it's already solid.
6. Take them out from the freezer and place the top dried fruit layer onto the muffins covering the nut butter.
7. Place them into the freezer for few hours or until they get harder.