- 3-4 frozen bananas
- Peanut butter
- Dates or other sweetener (optional)
- Himalayan/sea salt
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Cocoa powder
- Dates or other sweetener
- Peanuts for decoration
1. In a high speed blender, mix bananas and peanut butter together.
*If you want to have more peanut butter flavour add more peanut butter.
*Add sweetener if you want it sweeter.
2. Blend dates with a pinch of salt and some water.
3. Mix avodaco, cocoa powder and sweetener of your choice with some water.
I didn't give you the measurements for the ingredients as it depends on how many and how big you want the layers to be.