- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. of Italian herbs + other seasoning (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Coconut oil for the baking tray
Toppings: (I used)
- Passata with Italian herbs
- Red bell peppers
- Red onion
- Fresh rosemary and thyme
1. Soak quinoa for few hours or overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C
3. Pour apple cider vinegar, Italian herbs, salt and drained quinoa into the blender/food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Take a baking tray, pan with coconut oil and pour enough mixture to form a crust.
5. Place into the over and bake for 15-20 min.
6. Later, take it out from the over, put your toppings on and place the baking tray into the oven for few minutes again or eat them raw of you want.