- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 4 cups flour (I used a mix of buckwheat, oat, pumpkin seed flours and ground almonds)
- 3 tbsp. of chia seeds/ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup of sweetener or less (it depends on how sweet the bananas are) - I used 1/3 cup of date syrup
- 1-2 tbsp. of cinnamon or other spices (optional)
1. Place all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir well.
2. Mash bananas and add them into the mixture together with the sweetener if you have liquid sweetener.
*If you added solid sweetener you can add some more water or plant-based milk.
3. Mix everything together and place it into a bread tin. (Grease the bread tin with coconut oil if you don't have a silicon bread mould)
4. Bake for 40-45 min. at 150C.