- A half of a medium cauliflower
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup of quinoa
- 1/2 cup of toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup of potato starch
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. of sweetener of your choice
- Seasoning of your choice (I used chicken seasoning)
- Salt and pepper
1. Cook 3/4 cup of quinoa with 1 1/2 cup of water and salt for around 15-20 min.
2. In a food processor place cauliflower, onion and garlic and pulse until everything is fine chopped.
3. In a bowl place all the ingredients and using your hands mix them together.
4. Form medium balls and squash them before place them on the baking tray.
5. Bake for 20 min. at 200C and then turn them around for another 5 min.
*You can bake the for longer if your prefer them to be crispier.