- 1 - 1 1/2 cup of raspberries or berries of your choice (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup of plant based milk
- 1 1/2 cup of oats/flakes of your choice (I used oats, millet flakes and rice flakes)
- Sweetener of your choice (I used coconut sugar)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 banana (optional)
1. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
*If you are using frozen berries, defrost them before making this recipe and add less plant based milk to the mixture as the berries will give natural juice.
*Add as much sweetener as you like.
2. Place the mixture onto a baking tray and put it into the oven at 180 degrees C for 25-30 min.
In the meantime, you can turn them upside down to ensure each side will bake properly.