- 2 cups of white quinoa
- 10 dried tomatoes
- Handful of olives
- 1/4 cup of plant-based milk or water
- 4 tbsp. of coconut oil/olive oil
- Herbs and spices of your choice, I added: Italian herbs, garlic, nigella seeds, fresh or fried onion, dried fenugreek leaves, black pepper, Himalayan salt
1. Soak quinoa for around 6 hours or overnight.
2. Later pour out the remaining water and place soaked quinoa and the rest of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Place parchment paper on a baking tray and pour out the mixture onto it - around 1 cm height.
4. Bake for around 20 min. at 200C/390F.
5. Take out from the oven and cut into shapes of your choice. Wait until it cools down completely.
This bread is great to have for breakfast or serve with homemade dips or houmous.