- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup grounded linseeds
- 1/2 cup nuts of your choice (optional)
- 4 tbsp. phyllium seeds
- 3 tbsp. nigella sativa seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. sweetener of your choice (I use date syrup)
1. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix them well.
2. Leave it for 2-3 hours or overnight.
3. Pour it into a bread tin and place it into the oven for around 20 min. (175°C)
*I always use silicone bread tin.