- 2 cups of raw buckwheat (unroasted)
- 1 1/3 cup of oats (I used jumbo oats)
- Optional: salt, garlic powder, basil, rosemary etc. and pumpkin, sunflower seeds, nuts.
1. Place buckwheat and oats into a bowl and cover it with water. (Do not pour too much, just to cover buckwheat and oats.)
2. Cover it with a kitchen towel and leave it for 24 hours.
*Pour some extra water if it is soaked up so they are still covered with water.
3. Next day pour the mixture into a blender with your chosen seasonings and blend until smooth consistency.
*if the water is visible try to pour it out before blending it so the consistency is not be too watery.
4. Pour the mixture into your bread tin (you do not have to grease it with oil) and leave it for another 24 hours.
*By doing this, you will get sourdough without the need of yeast. It will make bread healthier and better for your digestive system.
5. Next day place bread tins into the over for 50 min. at 210C (420F).
*Wait until it cools down before slicing it.