Ingredients: (1 serving)
- 1 zucchini (courgette)
- 2 tomatoes (I used vine tomatoes) or more to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 avocado or 1/2 cup soaked nuts
- Himalayan salt/sea salt to taste
- Italian seasoning/herbes the provence to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Ginger to taste (optional)
- Cumin to taste (optional)
- And other spices you like
1. Using spiralizer make zucchini noodles or if you don't have it you can use peeler (peel from the top to the bottom) to make long wide stripes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients into a blender and mix everything together. Don't forget to add the leftovers from the zucchini noodles, if you're using spiralizer.
* To make the tomato sauce more creamier pour it into the strainer.