- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 1 onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Coconut milk (tinned one)
- Coconut oil/butter (for frying)
- 1 litre of water (or more if needed)
- Himalayan salt and ground pepper (to taste)
1. Chop the asparagus heads off and put them away for now.
2. Chop the rest into pieces and fry them using coconut oil or butter.
3. Add chopped onion and garlic.
4. Pour water and coconut milk to make it creamier.
5. Blend everything together.
6. Add himalayan salt and pepper to taste.
7. Fry the heads for 2-3 min. using coconut oil or butter on a different sauce pan.
8. Lightly season them with himalayan salt and pepper and decorate the cream soup by putting them on top.