Ingredients (2 - 3 servings):
- 2 cups (400ml) of milk (rice milk, soya milk, coconut milk, almond milk)
- 2 - 3 tbsp. of potato starch
- 1-2 tbsp. of sweetener (honey, xylitol, stevia, maple syrup)
- Vanilla (fresh vanilla bean, dry vanilla, vanilla extract)
- Cocoa/carob (optional)
- Rasberries or other fruit for decoration
2. In the meantime, add the rest of the ingredients, except rasberries or other fruit of your choice, into a seperate cup and mix them well.
3. When the milk is boiling add the mixture and stir it for few seconds.
4. Turn the heat off, still stirring.
* You can add some natural coloring to change the colour (beetroot powder, spirulina powder etc.). You can add beetroot juice or other fruit juices, but make sure you add less milk into the saucepan.
* Decorate with fresh or frozen fruit or fruit purée.