- 2 cups (300ml) extra virgin coconut oil + 2 tbsp. for frying
- 2 large white onions
- 1 apple
- 2 tbsp.dried marjoram
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pour 2 tbsp. of unrefined coconut oil into a pan, add chopped onions and fry until golden brown.
2. In the meantime, peel one apple, grate it using a grater, press the garlic clove and add into the pan. Fry for 2-3 min.
3. Add marjoram, salt, pepper and other spices of your choice into the pan.
4. Stir everything together and turn off the gas.
5. Pour 2 cups of extra virgin coconut oil and let it melt.
6. Cool it down and stir every now and then.
7. When it hardened a bit (still soft) pour the mixture into the containers.
*Store it in a room temperature so it will be soft and easy to spread on a piece of bread.