- ½ of butternut squash
- ½ of zucchini
- 1 small aubergine/eggplant
- 1 garlic clove
- 2-3 green peppers
- 1 big onion
- Passata or tomatos
- 1 small courgette
- 1 tsp. (or more to taste) of each Italian seasoning (e.g. oregano, thyme, basil etc.)
- A pinch of himalayan salt and sweetener (or more to taste)
1. In a large sauce pan melt 1 tbsp. of coconut oil/butter/olive oil and add chopped onion, green (or red) peppers and butternut squash.
2. Stir them until tender - but not for too long as they may get overcooked.
3. Lower the heat and add zucchini, eggplant, courgette (all the soft vegetables that can overcook very quickly).
4. Stir it for a minute and add chopped garlic, pasata (or tomatos), Italian seasoning, himalayan salt and sweetener.
5. Stir it again and you're done.